Wednesday, October 2, 2013

In a Funk

I woke up today in a total funk. My brain is so foggy right now that I am even having a hard time writing this post. I have no idea what is going on but it is NO fun, especially with Little Man wanting all my attention. To make matters even more fun, I had to get blood work drawn this morning and I couldn't eat anything before hand. Try telling a nursing mama to not eat is like telling someone to stop breathing. Near impossible! However, I am trying to turn my day around and get out of this hole I feel like I am in.

I think that calls for a walk outside in the incredibly FRESH fall air. Yes, that should do the trick!! Oh how I love fall weather :) I am already feeling better just thinking about it! Your mind really does create your reality.

Yesterday was a fun day in CRAWLING land for Mister B. He is starting to really explore and we are just having a ball watching him. I feel like he just went from baby to per-toddler stage in an instant. Check out this boy trying to climb up our fireplace. I have a feeling we won't get to use the fireplace much this winter!




Yesterday we had a fun day swinging at the park and watching all the big kids play. He wants to play with them sooo bad!

Weeeeeee!





Dinner was full of beef stew, spaghetti squash and carrots. This boy LOVES to eat!




After dinner Bo decided he wanted to do an art project. Earlier that day we stopped at our favorite craft store, Micheal's, and picked up some Fall decor. Bo picked out some sticker leaves that he wanted to create a picture with. Check out his artistic skills!



All that crafting and cruising tired him out! It was an early bedtime! We were sad that daddy had to work late and couldn't join us :(


We have more fun planned at the park today with some friends! Trying to take advantage of the nicer weather before winter moves in. Hope you all enjoy a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. sorry about your funk, natalie! i hope the fall weather and your adorable boy help to bring you out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got out of it pretty quickly! The day was just too perfect to be in a funk. And this boy does a great job of putting ANYONE in a good mood! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete