Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is BAM and who are we?!

I started this blog when B was first born, but it has taken many different turns along the way and I have finally come to a point where I have decided that I want to focus on. I have been meaning to keep a journal of everything my son does and all the stuff we do together. But it has been hard to sit down and write it out all free hand. So I think blogging about it will be much more fun and a lot easier. I want to be in the moment with my son at all times so I don't miss anything important, and he deserves to have me as a fully present mom. I am hoping blogging will keep me in TODAY and relish the time I have with my ever growing super boy.

The title is team BAM. BAM are my 7.5 month old's initials and we are most definitely a team! We do just about everything together, but I leave a few special things for just his daddy and him, which I will touch on in another post. Daddy and Bo and have created such a great bond and I think it has to do with me letting go of doing everything and allowing my amazing husband to be very involved when his work schedule allows.

I am a first time mom so every day is a new adventure for me. My stand with raising Bodie right now is to provide as much loving comfort as I can for him. Even when it's the most inconvenient for me, I will do what I can do make sure he is loved, comforted and feels secure.

I will also touch on my parenting style at times and the fun mis-adventures we have :)

Here are a couple photos of my little man, my SUPER amazing son: Gosh I love him!

We LOVE play dates!

First trip to Glenwood Springs. I have a little fishy on my hands- loves to swim

Enjoying the views at Garden of the Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment