Thursday, September 19, 2013

Teething Adventures

Oh Boy! My sweet baby is growing so fast. He cut his two bottom teeth at 6 months and he is now going through another teething adventure at 7 1/2 months. His top two teeth just starting cutting through 3 nights ago. And let me tell you, it has thrown all of us off kilter!

Poor bug. He has no clue what is going on. All I can do is comfort him as much as possible- which means LOTS of cuddling. Oh darn ;)

If you are not aware of what teething brings, let me just share a bit. He is fussy, Super fussy. His clothes are soaked from all the drooling. His temp has reached 100 degrees several times the past few days (totally normal and nothing to get worried about). And 5-7 MESSY diapers per day. Oh and lets not forget the constant need to touch either daddy or me at night. Here is what the night time typically looks like during teething season-

Chewing on frozen fruit

Ahhhh All is well in mama's arms :)

Good thing his spirits remain high! He is such a trooper and is still just as bubbly, only with intermittent fussing along the way. I will keep loving on him the best I can so he doesn't have to worry that his needs are not being met.

No comments:

Post a Comment