Thursday, September 26, 2013

Anniversary as a family

September 25, 2010 I said "I DO" to an amazing man of God. I had no idea what was in store for us, but the road has been bumpy. We have bought 2 homes together, struggled with infertility, had a baby, gone on MANY vacations (so blessed!), celebrated successes and failures, and most importantly grown in our love for one another. The most important aspect of our marriage is keeping God in the middle. Without Him, we would not survive our marriage and tribulations.

To celebrate, we wanted to go out to dinner since we don't do that very often anymore (thanks Bodie and my fear of leaving him during our night time routine). So we called up Andrew's sister to watch Bodie and we were going to head to an early dinner so I could be home to put Bodie down. Our routine is sacred you know ;) However, we decided to cancel that idea and bring him with us since he has been such in integral part of our marriage (before he was even conceived) so we wanted him a part of our celebration. Not to mention he is SOOOO good when we are out and about and he never makes a fuss in restaurants so we thought it would be fun. He would soak it up anyway! So off we went to White Chocolate Grill with the whole family in tow. Aside from Bodie spilling my balsamic vinegar for my salad, all went beautifully. I just hate leaving my little man out of our adventures :)


Eating some of mom's salad and fish

Dad is doing something silly with his ring

No comments:

Post a Comment