Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just a typical Thursday

I woke up today excited for Thursday. You see, this mama's social life is pretty non existent, aside from Thursday mornings. I am apart of a group called "Crunchy Parents" (yes, the term crunchy can mean "granola" "hippie" "holistic" or whatever you want to call it) and every Thursday someone holds a play date at their home. Not only is this a great time to get the kids together, but it is a CRUCIAL time for the mamas to gather and chit chat about their daily musings. It really is a sanity lifesaver and we often times meet at parks, coffee shops, and indoor play areas other times of the week. Bodie just LOVES this time as well because lets face it, he is a social butterfly. He is even the youngest of the bunch but that doesn't stop him!

Hmmmm possible Christmas present??
 Bodie thinks this chick is pretty cool...

Poor J. She always gets picked on by Bodie. He really just loves to pat soft hair LOL

Found an apple just laying on the ground. I think I'll eat it!

Beautiful kale and chard from a dear friend's garden. LOVE my greens!





During Bo's nap, I finished making applesauce from the apples I put in the crock pot in the morning. I will never buy applesauce again! Bo is going to devour this!!


After lunch and a lovely THREE hour nap....



we decided to go visit daddy at work. We don't see daddy much during the week so it was a special trip to visit him at the office. Again, everyone just gaggles over him (is that even a word?!) I also secretly like visiting A at work because I am friends with all his co workers so its fun to catch up with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment