Friday, January 24, 2014

Pondering....

I am thinking about taking this blog in a somewhat different direction..but still keeping up with our adventures. I would like to start incorporating more holistic minded posts that I had originally set this blog up for. So I am thinking of combining the two ideas. My passion is still in living a holistic, natural lifestyle and want so badly to share more of my passion through blog writing. I am very excited and am hopeful I can write more posts in the future.

Andrew and I are also starting to get back into our Young Living business so I will have plenty to post on about the amazing benefits and uses of essential oils. Super exciting!

It sure is difficult sometimes with an active ALMOST one year old! The days seem to fly by sometimes so I am sorry that I have no kept up lately.

That is all for now. I am in the midst of planning little man's birthday party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment